BOONDOGGLE IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Who is Boondoggle?
A creative agency with an office in Leuven. We develop strategies and make cool campaigns for brands like Payconiq by Bancontact, Beobank, Yuzzu and The Ministry of Defense. Oh, and the word boondoggle literally means ‘useless work that looks like it has an incredible value’. As you can see, we take ourselves very seriously.
Who are we looking for?
- You’re passionate about building inspirational brands and direct them for success
- You know how to write great briefs (and the occasional headline)
- You’re your client’s biggest fan, but you know when to give them tough love
- You have the kind of dedication and spirit that makes clients fall in love with you
- You know what our clients need before they even know it themselves
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You’re agile, hands-on, and fond of snackable content. Just kidding, we don’t even know what that means ourselves.
- You’re good with all tools beyond the Microsoft shizzle
- You don’t hate people (aka: you’re great at teamwork)
- You have a clear forecast of your client at all time
- You’re a teambuilder and a coach, both for your team and your client
- You’re in charge of resource estimation for all your client’s projects
- You know what your team needs before they need it
What do we have to offer?
- A fulltime job in a fun agency.
- A brand-new office. With its own bar. Makes those brainstorms a little easier.
- Colleagues with a passion to lunch out. Burgers! Sandwiches! Falafel! Bye bye diet.
- A competitive salary. Quite important, those sandwiches don’t pay themselves.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
Convinced? The burgers did it, right? Send us your stunning resume and maybe we’ll invite you for an interview.