Who is Boondoggle?
A creative agency with an office in Leuven. We develop strategies and make cool campaigns for brands like Payconiq by Bancontact, Beobank, Yuzzu and Defensie. Oh, and the word boondoggle literally means ‘useless work that looks like it has an incredible value’. As you can see, we take ourselves very seriously.
Who are we looking for?
- You can be in the lead of different client projects at the same time
- You can translate client briefings for our creatives
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You’re a reliable and motivating sparring partner for our clients and fellow colleagues
- You’re proactive, curious and passionate about content communication
- You make ‘end of day’ sound less horrifying
- You want to grow together with our clients
- You’re agile, hands-on, and fond of snackable content. Just kidding, we don’t even know what that means ourselves.
- You’re motivated to question and improve processes
- You’re good with all tools beyond the Microsoft shizzle
- You don’t hate people (aka: you’re great at teamwork)
- You manage the day-to-day projects for our clients: you write creative, media, strategy and production briefings, follow up our experts (creatives, strategists, …) and actively contribute to all work we put out.
- You manage the project planning and budgets, keep deadlines in mind and are responsible for the budget overview.
- You support the account director in directing the client towards the best possible communication solutions.
- You take the lead in internal and external status meetings and reports.
- You’re the person everybody naturally comes to when they want to know everything about one of our clients.
- You can develop and share a solid and relevant opinion/recommendation about the brands you’ll work on.
- You report to the account director on a regular basis.
What do we have to offer?
- A fulltime job in a fun agency.
- A brand-new office. With its own bar. Makes those brainstorms a little easier.
- Colleagues with a passion to lunch out. Burgers! Sandwiches! Falafel! Bye bye diet.
- A competitive salary. Quite important, those sandwiches don’t pay themselves.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
Convinced? The burgers did it, right? Send us your stunning resume and maybe we’ll invite you for an interview.