Boondoggle is looking for an experienced & digital minded account manager to work on our new clients. You are passionate about building client relationships, understand the challenging world of brands and can lead a team of divergent competences.
You love to explore new opportunities and create value for our clients. Translating questions and problems into projects is natural to you. You have the skills to lead a talented team to achieve and deliver projects goals.
You will work in a team with various advertising, marketing, creative, design and digital experts that have the skills that are needed to face the challenges that brands encounter in these transformative times.
But you are not alone, our Account or Business directors will coach you to achieve your goals, to build strong client relationships and to deliver excellent products and services our brands need.
1* Scoping, planning, follow up and deliver
- You know what clients say when they say nothing at all.
- You can define and manage the process from the beginning to end for large advertising and branding projects that require a local & original approach.
- You are well experienced in budgeting and resource planning.
- You understand that great ideas can only happen in a super organised environment – and you know how to create those conditions.
- You can turn customer- and client input into relevant and workable output.
- You love writing clear and powerful creative briefs and participate in creative reviews.
2* People management
- You can lead and motivate a team to deliver great work you want to feel proud about.
- You can build a strong client relationship.
- You are a real team player, understand the power of strategic thinking and therefore enthusiastically speak strategy with the planners, creatives and other account leads.
- You love working with creatives, write clear and powerful creative briefs and participate in creative reviews.
- You can motivate your team to accelerate in their job
3* Business development
- You are able to spot commercial opportunities with your clients and develop a long term relationship.
- You deliver high value projects in an efficient way to ensure rentability of your projects.
- What we look for
- Someone who’s passionate about the world of branding and advertising and your enthusiasm is contagious.
- Someone who believes in the power of digital marketing.
- You are fluent in Dutch, have a very good knowledge of French and can also speak. and write English confidently.
- You have at least three to five years of experience.
- You have a Master’s Degree in communication or similar.
- Working for challenging new clients and known brands
- The combination of large and smaller projects
- Team and client responsibility
- Open culture to explore and grow
- Flexible work environment
- A competitive wage and extralegal benefits
- A seat in De Hoorn, the most creative hub of Leuven.
- Great team vibes, good parties and an excellent #BoondoggleCulture
You think you are the right wo(men), but some of our high class demands do not fit? No worry, we are an openminded and agile agency who is willing to learn with and from you. Tomorrow is the new today and today will influence tomorrow ;-)
Apply online or email email@example.com for more information.