You’re an account manager/campaign manager who lives and breathes brands. You’ve got all it takes to manage the relationship with some of Belgium most well-known brands.
You will work in a team with various advertising, marketing, creative, design and digital experts that have the skills that are needed to face the challenges that brands encounter in these transformative times. Times where thinking and acting digital first has become key to be a more competitive brand.
You will be coached by these experts, the Account or Business director on daily basis.
Does this sound like you?
- You know what clients say when they say nothing at all.
- You can define and manage the process from beginning to end for large advertising and branding projects that require a local original approach.
- You understand that great ideas can only happen in a super organized environment – and you know how to create those conditions.
- You’re passionate about the world of branding and advertising and your enthusiasm is contagious.
- You believe in the power of digital marketing.
- You have an eye for detail and lust for great work you want to feel proud about.
- You can turn customer and client input into relevant and workable output.
- You understand the power of strategic thinking and can enthusiastically speak strategy with the planners, creatives and other account leads.
- You love writing clear and powerful creative briefs and participate in creative reviews.
- You have an eye for spotting commercial opportunities with clients.
- You are well experienced in budgeting and resource planning.
- You are fluent in Dutch, have a very good knowledge of French and can also speak and write English confidently.
- You have been doing a similar job for at least three years.
- Working for challenging and known brands
- Large projects, combined with smaller projects
- Open culture
- Flexible work environment
- A competitive wage and extralegal benefits
- A seat in De Hoorn, the original Stella Artois brewery
- Great team vibes, good parties and an excellent #BoondoggleCulture
Apply directly or contact our HR Els (Els.email@example.com) in case of questions.