Boondoggle is looking for an account manager/campaign manager with strong digital skills to manage the projects of and the relationship with some of our challenging clients, in different industries.
You will co-operate with the business director or account director to sell and run various advertising, marketing and branding campaigns for your clients. You will engage continuously with a full stack team of strategists, creatives, digital project managers, designers and developers to make it all happen.
We have some expectations:
- You’re an experienced account manager that knows how to build fruitful relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You understand what clients mean even if they don’t say anything.
- You are able to define and manage the process from beginning to end for large advertising and branding projects that require a local original approach.
- You bring structure and order in a creative environment and you get things done.
- You are experienced in leading projects and can make them better.
- You are enthusiastic (and can make others enthusiastic too) and passionate about brand communication.
- You have a proven love for advertising, branding and digital (media trends), preferably with a good dose of affinity with the digital aspect of marketing and advertising on top.
- You have an eye for detail and lust for great work you want to feel proud about.
- You can turn customer and client input into relevant and workable output.
- Your love for the job means that you can think along with clients and strategists and contribute to the strategic process.
- You are able to assist in writing clear creative briefs and participate in creative reviews.
- You spot commercial opportunities with clients.
- You are well experienced in budgeting and resource planning
- You are fluent in Dutch, a very good knowledge of French and English is necessary
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Working for challenging and known brands, both national and international
- Large projects, combined with smaller projects
- Open culture
- Flexible work environment
- A competitive wage and extralegal benefits
- A seat in De Hoorn, the original Stella Artois brewery
- Great team vibes, good parties and an excellent #BoondoggleCulture