We're looking for an experienced front-end developer who has a passion for software and technology in general.
You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary team all sharing a common goal: to build the best possible user experience for our clients' customers.
Boondoggle is a full-service agency built on a strong technological foundation and believes that in-house development of the tools and products we design is the best guarantee to success.
Your soft skills
- You are able to translate functional specifications into technical solutions, always keeping the value for the customer in mind.
- You think along with everyone in the team and you’re able to express your opinion in a clear and passionate way, also to members without technical background and even to our clients if needed.
- You thrive in an Agile environment and, when you take ownership of a task, the team can rest assured you’ll finish it in time and according to the specs.
- You are goal-oriented and you're not afraid of new challenges, even when they are out of your comfort zone.
- This position is in-house in our Leuven office but you agree that face-to-face contact is often the best way of communication and don't mind travelling to our national and sometimes international clients if the job requires it.
- You are an advocate of Boondoggle’s culture and values.
- You actively participate in our community of developers and are happy to share your expertise. Of course, you’ll also learn a lot from the others.
- You are a team player and you value the success of your team and the project above all.
Your hard skills
- You can perfectly translate wireframes and a visual design into a responsive web application.
- When new technology pops up you’re eager to experiment and assess it’s added value for our clients.
- You know about SDLC and OWASP’s top 10 and take them at heart.
- You draw up your architecture and write your code not only for yourself but for your peers to understand.
- You score extra points if you know your way around C#, .NET and SQL Server.
- You score extra points if you have experience with Sitecore or Umbraco. If you don't, you'd like to get acquainted with these platforms.
What you can expect from us
- The ownership & responsibility to deliver meaningful creative & innovative solutions for your clients.
- A creative & stimulating environment in a former brewery where creatives and engineers work together to make great work.
- A strong community of developers that make each-other better and have lots of fun together.
- Our #BoondoggleCulture.
- A competitive salary and benefits.