We're looking for an experienced, full-stack web developer who has a passion for software and technology in general. You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary team all sharing a common goal: to build the best possible user experience for our clients' customers.
Boondoggle is a full-service agency built on a strong technological foundation and believes that in-house development of the tools and products we design is the best guarantee to success.
Your soft skills
- You are able to translate functional specifications into technical solutions, always keeping the value for the customer in mind.
- You think along with everyone in the team and you’re able to express your opinion in a clear and passionate way, also to members without technical background and even to our clients if needed.
- You thrive in an Agile environment and, when you take on a task, the team can rest assured you’ll finish it in time and according to the specs.
- You are goal-oriented and you're not afraid of new challenges, even when they are out of your comfort zone.
- You agree that face-to-face contact is often the best way of communication and don't mind travelling to our national and sometimes international clients if the job requires it.
- You are an advocate of Boondoggle’s culture and values.
- You actively participate in our community of developers and are happy to share your expertise. Of course, you’ll also learn a lot from the others.
Your hard skills
- Developing web solutions based on the Microsoft technology stack ( C#, .NET, ASP.NET, .NET WCF, SQL Server, Azure) has no secrets for you.
- When new technology pops up you’re eager to experiment and assess it’s added value for our clients.
- You're not afraid of DevOps and automated build and release processes sound like music to your ears.
- You know about SDLC and OWASP’s top 10 and take them at heart.
- You draw up your architecture and write your code not only for yourself but for your peers to understand.
- You score a lot of extra points if you have experience with Sitecore, Kentico or Umbraco. If you don't, you'd at least love to get acquainted with these platforms.
What you can expect from us
- The ownership & responsibility to deliver meaningful creative & innovative solutions for your clients.
- A creative & stimulating environment in a former brewery where creatives and engineers work together to make great work.
- A strong community of developers that make each-other better and have lots of fun together.
- Our #BoondoggleCulture.
- A competitive salary and benefits.