We're looking for a full stack web developer who has a passion for building secure and high performance web solutions, with a strong vision on how to structure and organize code to make sure it’s testable and maintainable. You’ll love being part of a multi-disciplinary team working from different locations and for different partnering companies, all sharing a common goal: to build the best possible user experience for our clients customers.
Where you will make the difference
- You take the specifications to heart and focus on technical designs and code that create value for the business and the end user.
- You think along with everyone in the team and you’re able to express your opinion in a clear and passionate way, also to members with no technical background.
- You can act as a real consultant, taking leadership within your domain of expertise and helping out our clients in making the right decisions.
- You thrive in an Agile environment and when you take on a task the team can rest assured you’ll finish it first-time-right.
Apart from that ...
- You are a go-getter and you easily take on new challenges, even when they are out of your comfort zone.
- You believe the best workplace is where the team is and you like working at varying locations.
- You are an advocate of Boondoggle’s culture and values.
- You actively participate in our community of developers and are happy to share your expertise. Of course, you’ll also learn a lot from the others.
What it takes
- Developing web solutions based on the Microsoft technology stack ( C#, .NET, ASP.NET, .NET WCF, SQL Server, Azure) has no secrets for you.
- You’re experienced in integrating with REST & SOAP API’s in a secure and performant way, through WCF or other frameworks.
- When new technology pops up you’re eager to experiment and assess it’s added value for our clients.
- You know OWASP’s top 10 by heart and adhere to common coding standards and best practices.
- You score extra points if you have experience with Sitecore and Umbraco.
What you can expect from us
- The ownership & responsibility to deliver meaningful creative & innovative solutions for your clients.
- A creative & stimulating environment where creatives and engineers work together to make great work.
- A strong community of developers that make each other better and have lots of fun together.
- Our #BoondoggleCulture.
- A competitive salary and benefits.