Boondoggle is looking for an experienced & digital minded Functional Analyst to work on its existing clients and to develop new opportunities. You are passionate about software development projects and understand the complex architecture clients often struggle with.
You love to work in an agile environment and have close contact with your clients and the team. You will work in a team with various digital experts that have the skills that are needed to face the challenges of digital transformation and client centricity.
Together with our Project Managers and Business Directors you achieve the client’s goals, build strong client relationships and deliver excellent products and services our brands need.
- Discover and define the client’s needs and translate them into clear analyses
- Knowledge of Agile methods and working in sprints
- Write clear functional requirements and user stories in Dutch or English
- Lead refinement sessions to plan (with the Project Manager) the user stories in the sprint planning
- Be the central contact of all functional questions from both clients and teams
- Give demos to our clients and lead workshops
- Work closely with our QA team to assure the quality of our digital platforms
- In the project team, you are the key player between the client, the Project Manager and developers.
- You can build a strong client relationship based on knowledge and trust
- You are able to spot commercial opportunities with our clients and scope them together with the business director
- You are able to develop a long term relationship with our clients
What we look for
- Someone who’s passionate about digital - and user experience
- Your enthusiasm is contagious and you communicate swiftly with stakeholders
- Someone who believes in the power of structure and analytical clarity
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have at least three to five years of experience in complex environments, CMS and CRM tools
- You have a Master Degree in a relevant area
- Working for challenging clients and known brands
- The combination of large and smaller projects
- Team and client responsibility
- Open culture to explore and grow
- Flexible work environment
- A competitive wage and extralegal benefits
- A seat in De Hoorn, the most creative hub of Leuven.
- Great team vibes, good parties and an excellent #BoondoggleCulture
Apply online or email email@example.com for more information.