Boondoggle is looking for a Key Account Manager with strong digital skills to manage the projects of and the relationship with some of our challenging international clients, in both the retail and banking industry.
You will work in tandem with a Business Director to lead a local full stack team of strategists, project managers, designers and developers, and to sell and run digital projects.
We have some expectations:
- You are able to define and manage the process for large and complex digital projects on both the agency’s and the client’s end
- You are experienced in leading teams and projects and can make them better
- You are mature in dealing with stakeholders and are able to sell through skills
- You have a proven love for technology and innovation, preferably with a good dose of affinity with (digital) marketing and advertising on top
- Experience with CMSs (e.g. Sitecore) is a plus.
- Design thinking and agile methodologies are part of your DNA
- You have an eye for detail in addition to analytical skills
- You can run workshops and turn customer and client input into relevant and workable output
- Assessing and presenting UX and UI is easy as pie for you
- You are familiar with budgeting and resource planning
- You know what it means to work in an international context and are willing to travel pretty frequently
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus
- Your decent musical taste and appreciation for a proper cup of coffee gets you through those tougher days
- International experience, working for clients based in Europe
- Large projects, combined with smaller evolutions on the existing platform
- Open culture
- Flexible work environment
- A competitive wage and extralegal benefits
- A seat in De Hoorn, the original Stella Artois brewery