We're looking for a marketing automation specialist with at least 3 years of experience that knows his/her way around the software tools that we set up and build for our clients (first and foremost Selligent).
Someone that creates meaningful marketing flows, leveraging the capabilities of these complex systems, creating added value for our clients.
Boondoggle is a full-service agency that believes that in-house development of products and services is the best way to guarantee results. The solutions we develop for our clients can often be used as versatile marketing automation machines that need an experienced operator to get the maximum out of it.
Your hard skills
- You have proven knowledge and experience of Selligent.
- You have a logical and analytical mindset and you are able to translate a client's wishes into functional specifications and develop those into working solutions, always keeping the value for the customer in mind.
- You breathe personalisation, segmentation, email marketing, personas etc.
- You can set up automated campaigns, analyze their results and optimize them for the future.
- You have at least basic HTML skills and can create working emails based on templates delivered to you by skilled developers.
- You can use the tools to their full extent but you are also able to think out of the box, leveraging a full team of developers to integrate, extend and improve the tools at your disposal.
- You score a lot of extra points if you have marketing experience with Sitecore, Salesforce MC and CRM systems. If you don't, you are motivated to learn these tools and incorporate them in your skillset.
Your soft skills
- You think along with everyone in the team, including the client, and you’re able to express your opinion in a clear and passionate way, also to members without technical background.
- You take ownership of the tasks assigned to you and everyone can rest assured they get done, in time and as promised.
- You are goal-oriented and you're not afraid of new challenges, even when they are out of your comfort zone.
- You agree that face-to-face contact is often the best way of communication and don't mind travelling to our national and sometimes international clients if the job requires it.
- You are an advocate of Boondoggle’s culture and values.
What you can expect from us
- The ownership & responsibility to deliver meaningful creative & innovative solutions for your clients.
- A creative & stimulating environment in a former brewery where creatives and engineers work together to create great work.
- A strong community of developers that make each-other better and have lots of fun together.
- Our #BoondoggleCulture.
- A competitive salary and benefits.