Working in a skilled team with UX and service designers and together with a development team you design, prototype and build product and service experiences that bring value to both consumers & brands.
Where you will make the difference
- Together with a service designer and UX designer you will form a close-knit, self-managed team that is responsible for the ideation and design of fresh, inventive and customer-centric product & service solutions that are an integral part of the holistic brand experience.
- You will be expected to give art direction on projects and interface directly with clients on design-related queries, demonstrating a high level of professionalism.
- You actively participate in our client meetings and co-creative workshops.
Apart from that ...
- You translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity.
- Give data meaning through information visualisation.
- You create light weighed style guides and brand guidelines.
- You apply and communicate solid rationale as part of your creative process.
- You execute to the highest standards at all times .
- You work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
What it takes
- 4-6 years experience of delivering responsive and mobile interface design solutions for various clients.
- You must thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong sense of graphic, web and screen design, and a high level of understanding of visual solutions for smaller portable screens.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Invision.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. style tiles, storyboards, prototypes, ...).
- Experience with user-centred design and design thinking methodologies.
- Passion and enthusiasm about excellence and attention to detail.
- Ownership and responsibility for your work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Native Dutch speaking, fluency in English comes in handy.
What you can expect from us
- The ownership & responsibility to deliver meaningful creative & innovative solutions for your clients.
- The opportunity to thrive in a team of international colleagues and clients.
- A creative & stimulating environment that stretches between communication and service design.
- A competitive pay and benefits.
- Our #BoondoggleCulture.
- A seat in the original Stella Artois brewery with a breathtaking view of Leuven.