If you dream of a better world through improved human-centred services, and have a passion and a vision for bringing this world to life, then this might be the job for you.
Where you will make the difference
- You are extremely well-versed in the service design process, you know it so well you can improvise on it.
- You help our customers achieve a user-centric approach that blends user needs with business objectives, the brand promise and the technological context.
- You balance customer needs/task analysis and persona & journey development on the one hand and rapid validation through low-fi prototyping on the other hand.
Apart from that …
- You love running workshops, rolling up your sleeves and getting post-it notes all over your stuff.
- You have experience running blueprinting sessions and/or design sprints.
- You thrive in a blended team of service, UX and UI designers.
- You work closely with design & development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- You effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- You are a storyteller and interested in developing your profile as a thought leader in the field of service design.
What it takes
- 3+ years experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with clients and consumers.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Axure, Visio, Marvel, ...
- Proficiency in a variety of methods to convey and validate ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, interview techniques, …).
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic.
What you can expect from us
- The ownership & responsibility to deliver meaningful creative & innovative solutions for your clients.
- The opportunity to thrive in a team of international colleagues and clients.
- A creative & stimulating environment that stretches between communication and service design.
- A competitive pay and benefits.
- Our #BoondoggleCulture.
- A seat in the original Stella Artois brewery with a breathtaking view of Leuven, as well as the opportunity to work with our clients across borders.