We're looking for a UX designer to join our service design teams. You'll be working in a close-knit environment with UI and service designers, analysts and developers, to imagine, design, build and improve new digital product and services for our diverse client portfolio.
Where you will make the difference
- You co-create service concepts and turn them into cross-channel user experiences that effectively meet the needs of the business, the brand and most of all the customers.
- You push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving a problem.
- You contribute to design development throughout the entire lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables. This includes continuous QA during development to ensure the product is aligned with the design specifications.
Apart from that …
- You develop visual design prototypes ranging from comps to interactive mock-ups.
- You use prototyping tools to convey design intent.
- You conduct usability tests and create a report showcasing your findings.
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling interactive experiences.
- You work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
What it takes
- 3+ years experience in related professional work.
- Deep understanding of platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, design systems, ...
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative web & mobile interface design solutions.
- A strong working knowledge of user-centered experience design.
- You have expert-level proficiency with design tools in the Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch and InVision.
- You are able to stand by your designs and provide solid rationale to backup your decision.
- You have in-depth familiarity with the latest trends in interface design.
- Ability to cope with stress.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic.
- Experience in finance sector is desirable.
What you can expect from us
- The ownership & responsibility to deliver superb UX solutions for your clients and their customers.
- The opportunity to thrive in a team of international colleagues and clients.
- A creative & stimulating environment that has the ambition to make the leap in building a broad service design proposition.
- A competitive pay and benefits.
- Our #BoondoggleCulture.
- A seat in the original Stella Artois brewery with a breathtaking view of Leuven.